What's new

Your personal style and customization...

Bastty

Let`s post in here what Nulumia style do you use, and how that style help you for growing your community.
I`m after Modern Gamer and Sport Talk. I personal own a game community, and I think Sport Talk style (with proper modification for games, and the add-ons), it`s what I need.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Let`s post in here what Nulumia style do you use, and how that style help you for growing your community.
I`m after Modern Gamer and Sport Talk. I personal own a game community, and I think Sport Talk style (with proper modification for games, and the add-ons), it`s what I need.
I can at least say that Modern Gamer has become the best selling theme in the gaming category here, though still not surpassing DarkTabbed as a general style.

My general approach to theme design is to focus in and target more specific genres with highly unique front end appearance, instead of creating many generalized styles with overlap.

For example there are two other automotive themes in the works which are themselves highly unique from Motortrend, and another sports theme which bears no resemblance to Sport Talk.

Bastty

I can at least say that Modern Gamer has become the best selling theme in the gaming category here, though still not surpassing DarkTabbed as a general style.

My general approach to theme design is to focus in and target more specific genres with highly unique front end appearance, instead of creating many generalized styles with overlap.

For example there are two other automotive themes in the works which are themselves highly unique from Motortrend, and another sports theme which bears no resemblance to Sport Talk.
Can`t wait to see them here. You did a good job so far, I know you put unique work on each style. Like I said, can`t wait to see them.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Modern Gamer @Bastty and hope you enjoy the theme :)
I see you've also added XenPorta Improvements which is working very well on your front-page (y)

Please ask any questions regarding theme customization or have a look at the Xenforo docs center.