Your personal style and customization...

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Bastty

Reaction score
Let`s post in here what Nulumia style do you use, and how that style help you for growing your community.
I`m after Modern Gamer and Sport Talk. I personal own a game community, and I think Sport Talk style (with proper modification for games, and the add-ons), it`s what I need.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let`s post in here what Nulumia style do you use, and how that style help you for growing your community.
I`m after Modern Gamer and Sport Talk. I personal own a game community, and I think Sport Talk style (with proper modification for games, and the add-ons), it`s what I need.
I can at least say that Modern Gamer has become the best selling theme in the gaming category here, though still not surpassing DarkTabbed as a general style.

My general approach to theme design is to focus in and target more specific genres with highly unique front end appearance, instead of creating many generalized styles with overlap.

For example there are two other automotive themes in the works which are themselves highly unique from Motortrend, and another sports theme which bears no resemblance to Sport Talk.

Bastty

Reaction score
I can at least say that Modern Gamer has become the best selling theme in the gaming category here, though still not surpassing DarkTabbed as a general style.

My general approach to theme design is to focus in and target more specific genres with highly unique front end appearance, instead of creating many generalized styles with overlap.

For example there are two other automotive themes in the works which are themselves highly unique from Motortrend, and another sports theme which bears no resemblance to Sport Talk.
Can`t wait to see them here. You did a good job so far, I know you put unique work on each style. Like I said, can`t wait to see them.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Modern Gamer @Bastty and hope you enjoy the theme :)
I see you've also added XenPorta Improvements which is working very well on your front-page (y)

Please ask any questions regarding theme customization or have a look at the Xenforo docs center.

Serpius

Reaction score
Well...

To answer that question, Bastty... my website's new theme is a heavily customized theme from Nulumia.

I know that Nulumia did use one of their themes as the 'base theme' and did the customization from there.
I can't recall the name of that base theme, though. Sighs... :rolleyes:

Just to give you an idea of what my website will look like when it's fully completed... here's a single page preview screenshot.