What's new

XenDark Premium?

Bastty

@Serpius , well, if they have few project opened, like to upgrade every style/add-on to the xF v2.1.7, it will take some time till everything will be line up with the xF upgrade. Hope they will release it in few days.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies that XenDark Pro has taken a little longer than expected to finish up, I've wanted to make sure it's as polished as possible. One new addition is the Discussion Grid feature, which I don't believe is being done in other Xenforo themes. It's very similar to the main forum node grid, and even saves the user's choice via a toggle button:

I just posted a sneak peak of the pro theme at this link:

Serpius

Apologies that XenDark Pro has taken a little longer than expected to finish up, I've wanted to make sure it's as polished as possible. One new addition is the Discussion Grid feature, which I don't believe is being done in other Xenforo themes. It's very similar to the main forum node grid, and even saves the user's choice via a toggle button:

I just posted a sneak peak of the pro theme at this link:
That is impressive!

I will discuss this with you later in regard to selecting the right theme for my new website.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
That is impressive!

I will discuss this with you later in regard to selecting the right theme for my new website.
No problem, the theme is incredibly easy to change colors and I'm even bundling a list of pre-selected hues to enter in the Color Palette. The presets as seen above will not be simple colors changes (since it's so easy for the user), but will rather be somewhat more unique flavors :)