What's new

XenDark Premium?

Serpius

I am very much interested in this XenDark theme.

How much does the Premium version cost?

I do not see any mention anywhere that I can find on the cost of the Premium version.

Is there a demo of XenDark? My website is for content creators (mostly YouTube creators) and I want to make certain that XenDark theme will perform the way I want.

Let us know the cost of the Premium version.

Thanks

Bastty

@Serpius, I think that style it`s a basic free style, and don`t have a premium version (YET), probably in time, the DEVs will make one.
Is there a demo of XenDark? My website is for content creators (mostly YouTube creators) and I want to make certain that XenDark theme will perform the way I want.
The DEMO version of XenDark can be found in here: https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/misc/style?style_id=76
Even without a premium version, XenDark style, can be customized if you have the right add-ons.
... but... If you go in Shop section, and have a look at the styles, I bet you can find a PREMIUM one.

Last edited:

Serpius

@Serpius, I think that style it`s a basic free style, and don`t have a premium version of it (YET), probably in time, the DEVs will make one.
Oh, ok. I was going by that comparison list between the FREE and the Premium versions. I like all of the features that the Premium version offers.

The DEMO version of XenDark can be found in here: https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/misc/style?style_id=76
Even without a premium version, XenDark style, can be customized if you have the right add-ons.
[/QUOTE]

I am not a coder/programmer, so I would not know how to customize the theme to fit the add-ons.

Bastty

I thought you were referring to the Xenforo manual found on the Xenforo website, not the one on this website.
Welcome. I`m sure you can get much more guide from the DEVs. I just hope my post helped you to find your answers.
Cheers.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Serpius,
I am quickly wrapping up the pro version of XenDark theme, and indeed wished to have it up earlier. I'm wrapping up six preset/colors, such as Fuscia Pink, Galaxy, Stardust, Metro, Aquamarine, Inferno, and a few others. The pro edition will contain all the features you mentioned at the Free vs Pro Comparison page.

Please stay tuned as it should be releasing in the next few days :). If you have a current pro theme license, you may also apply for a 1-time theme license transfer.

Serpius

Serpius,
I am quickly wrapping up the pro version of XenDark theme, and indeed wished to have it up earlier. I'm wrapping up six preset/colors, such as Fuscia Pink, Galaxy, Stardust, Metro, Aquamarine, Inferno, and a few others. The pro edition will contain all the features you mentioned at the Free vs Pro Comparison page.

Please stay tuned as it should be releasing in the next few days :). If you have a current pro theme license, you may also apply for a 1-time theme license transfer.
That's the answer I am looking for!

I will wait for the release and see if that theme is a good fit for my new website.

Serpius

@Ceceliamag please stop those spam post. Its not nice what you do.
Don't even bother replying to those posts. 99% of the time it's either one of 2 things...

1. It's a human poster and will ignore you.
2. It's a posting bot, which will ignore you anyway.

The owner of the website has to ban those kinds of posters.
I know about this because I have my own website and I have a few add-ons that take care of those sorts of things.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies everyone for the spam, it is unfortunately an ever-evolving process of tweaking the right filters without affecting real legitimate users.

As for conversations, this was turned off initially here at the new site though I can enable them.

Serpius

Apologies everyone for the spam, it is unfortunately an ever-evolving process of tweaking the right filters without affecting real legitimate users.

As for conversations, this was turned off initially here at the new site though I can enable them.
You should look into this add-on Login Spaminator 1.1.2 at snogssite(dot)com.

That add-on has stopped spam posts dead in its tracks since I installed it last month.

I did not have to do any special configuration. Just install it and forget about it.

I highly recommend this. (No one from snogssite pushed me to mention this or recommend it)

As for the Conversation thing, you can consider allowing users to have access to the Conversation feature after they have posted 3 times (or whatever number you want) and once they exceed that post count, the Conversation feature is activated.

Last edited:

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
You should look into this add-on Login Spaminator 1.1.2 at snogssite(dot)com.

That add-on has stopped spam posts dead in its tracks since I installed it last month.

I did not have to do any special configuration. Just install it and forget about it.

I highly recommend this. (No one from snogssite pushed me to mention this or recommend it)

As for the Conversation thing, you can consider allowing users to have access to the Conversation feature after they have posted 3 times (or whatever number you want) and once they exceed that post count, the Conversation feature is activated.
Thanks for the recommendation Serpius, and I believe Ozzy over there took on Snog's work? As he seems to be doing a great job.

Conversation/post permissions also going up as you mentioned :)

Serpius

Thanks for the recommendation Serpius, and I believe Ozzy over there took on Snog's work? As he seems to be doing a great job.

Conversation/post permissions also going up as you mentioned :)
Yes, Ozzy did take over Snog's stuff and his website. I don't know if Snog is the one that originally created that add-on, but regardless, that add-on is great!

Serpius

A preview of XenDark Pro - Galaxy, one of my favorite new presets:
That is a very cool background and great coloring of the different sections.

Nice work!

As you know, I am looking into that Portal/Theme as well. I will have to decide between the Portal/Theme or the ZenDark Pro.