xendark has a bug or something wrong

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Khufra

Reaction score
xendark has a bug or something wrong the line is uneven on other themes the line is fine and well here in xendark uneven

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just let me know the addon being used in that screenshot and I will issue a patch :)
-Robert I.

Khufra

Reaction score

Heres the add-ons

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks and currently testing & adding compatibility with this addon. I'll reissue the theme right away when it's finished,

Regards
-Robert

Khufra

Reaction score
Comment here or update me if the bug is fixed

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Khufra, I have the working fix for this - but will be available in the new incoming patch which I am packaging now. You should receive a notification here when the new theme version goes live,

-Robert

Khufra

Reaction score
Hi Khufra, I have the working fix for this - but will be available in the new incoming patch which I am packaging now. You should receive a notification here when the new theme version goes live,

-Robert
Okay thanks hopefully it will be updated soon to fix my themes

Khufra

Reaction score
Hello robert are you done upload the fixed themes of xendark