What's new

XenDark - FREE Dark Responsive Theme [Xenforo Themes]

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

andy6

Is it possible, that the e-mail styling (notification e-mails) have changed with one of the last updates?

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible, that the e-mail styling (notification e-mails) have changed with one of the last updates?
The email templates were not changes in the recent update - however they may have inherited any style changes that were done to the theme itself - such as text color, background, etc. If you're having any specific trouble, let me know and I can check for you.

andy6

Okay thank you. When selecting my child style and editing the colors, it does not change anything...

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Okay thank you. When selecting my child style and editing the colors, it does not change anything...
Could you clarify what you mean, are you getting an error upon saving the Color Palette via admin? Are you saving new colors in the Color Palette, but they are not reflecting when viewing the style on your front-end?

Thanks

andy6

When i go to

Appearance -> Styles -> MyChildStyle -> Style-Properties -> E-Mails

I can change the colors for the notification E-Mails, but when sending a test - E-Mail, the color is the default one. So changing colors there on my child style, does not change anything.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
When i go to

Appearance -> Styles -> MyChildStyle -> Style-Properties -> E-Mails

I can change the colors for the notification E-Mails, but when sending a test - E-Mail, the color is the default one. So changing colors there on my child style, does not change anything.
andy6, I'm doing some tests with email customization and will post back my findings asap today (Friday). Thanks while I check into this for you.

insG_Drifter

Nulumia, I have this theme on my site. We have a few members that love the theme but think its lacking "pop"...

I have been going back and forth with you on the Xenforo site and want to get some progress made on the site. We can start with this as a beginning when you are ready.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Nulumia, I have this theme on my site. We have a few members that love the theme but think its lacking "pop"...

I have been going back and forth with you on the Xenforo site and want to get some progress made on the site. We can start with this as a beginning when you are ready.
Drifter, Thanks. I'm finishing up a few major tasks over the weekend with theme/addon releases and can have more free time starting Monday. Note that XenDark Pro is also releasing which is a much more enhanced version of the style. You can see a preview here:

Anyway if you want to go custom design route yes I'll keep in touch here or via PM.

insG_Drifter

Drifter, Thanks. I'm finishing up a few major tasks over the weekend with theme/addon releases and can have more free time starting Monday. Note that XenDark Pro is also releasing which is a much more enhanced version of the style. You can see a preview here:

Anyway if you want to go custom design route yes I'll keep in touch here or via PM.
Im liking that and especially the first image. I am also looking at https://www.nulumia.com/shop/modern-gamer-powerful-gaming-portal-theme-bundle.14/ heavily. Other than color changes and some appearance tweaks I think its a good starting point. Some images will be needed. A site image instead of text. Something I can use as a signature in various forums. Eventually some way to tweak out user information in the display.

The front page needs some POP and I know you have modified xenPorta which I have. Youtube / music / images will play a big part in this forum as well. Have several thousand looking for a home. Maybe gaming needs to be the central point with the other topics secondary.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
A new update is available for XenDark - FREE Dark Responsive Theme by Nulumia.

XenDark - FREE Dark Responsive Theme 2.1.9.0

Update highlights

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

Upgrading from last previous version
  • XML import only

Complete Change Log

• Framework changes
    • Updated to Xenforo 2.1.9, merged templates
    • Streamlined core XF template edits for better efficiency & merging
  • Addon related
    • Updated all XenPorta templates to latest versions