Wow! Unprecedented - The Worldwide Coronavirus Impact

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Serpius

Reaction score
In the USA, most if not all major US sports, college and professional, have suspended, postponed. or canceled their seasons or events.

The NCAA has canceled the HUGE men and women's basketball tournament (a.k.a. March Madness).

Not only the spectators to those sporting events are affected, but so are all of the workers and volunteers that are part of those sporting events.

Even colleges and universities have closed 'in-person' classes and are telling students to use online/streaming classes.

Churches? Oh, yea... I just read that my church has canceled all of their 'in-person' services, but will be providing online streaming and will be posting delayed taping of those services.

Never, never in my lifetime that I have seen all of this happening at the same time.

Not the crash of 1987, nor the recession of 2008-2009 has caused this much panic in the stock market. I have never seen the stock market go into a long free-fall like this.

Then... you have an idiot President of the USA and his Republican cronies who are oblivious to the situation falling apart around them. They just stick their thumbs up their butts and whistle 'When The Saints Go Marching In'.

At least... I will be busy with my website with HUGE assistance from Nulumia... my website will be providing a platform for people to create and share media stuff. Those people will have something to do while this coronavirus thing runs its course.

Serpius

Last edited:

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

This is indeed unprecedented and not only with the severity, but also with the rapidity of what's developing. In our city we've gone from a dwindling of people outside, to closing of stores and restaurants in just days. It's been surreal just how fast the local impact has been, and it seems to be much worse in other hotspots & cities around the country.

Hopefully they can settle on a practical solution to help hold up people and families most in need during the crisis, as this is when we need leadership and steadfastness the most.