Wish to

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Update: Support inquiries are still behind, but are being caught up rapidly while all products are receiving new updates. Thank you for your patience during this period of limited staffing. If you need priority for an issue, it's recommended to fill out a Support Ticket rather than use the forums. However all inquiries via any channel at this website will be addressed as soon as possible.
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!
Bastty

Bastty

Reaction score
... have a free theme for Xenforo 2.1.*
Even a test one if it`s possible. Have pay for few (3 so far), but it don`t have that "thing" what I need. Didn`t know about nulumia, when I get them, and I love you`r themes and addons.
For sure in future I will buy a pack. Till that will happen, I just need a free one.
Thank you.

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
... have a free theme for Xenforo 2.1.*
Even a test one if it`s possible. Have pay for few (3 so far), but it don`t have that "thing" what I need. Didn`t know about nulumia, when I get them, and I love you`r themes and addons.
For sure in future I will buy a pack. Till that will happen, I just need a free one.
Thank you.
About to release two free themes actually :) Just need a few days to roll them out. It's been a much requested item for far too long so finally getting them posted.

They actually contain all the style enhancements to Xenforo found in the "Pro" themes here at the shop, as they're running on the same framework. However they will not have the main features like footer layout, slideshow, ticker, etc which will always remain in the paid themes only.

Bastty

Bastty

Reaction score
About to release two free themes actually :) Just need a few days to roll them out. It's been a much requested item for far too long so finally getting them posted.

They actually contain all the style enhancements to Xenforo found in the "Pro" themes here at the shop, as they're running on the same framework. However they will not have the main features like footer layout, slideshow, ticker, etc which will always remain in the paid themes only.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I will wait. Thank you!

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On a side note - I was very surprised by the sheer lack of free themes on Xenforo.com. There were indeed far more on XF1.5, but seems most designers have gone paid themes only after XF2. Part of the reason I'm trying to get free starter themes out :)

Bastty

Bastty

Reaction score
As I`m a n00b, will you support setup for XenDark - FREE Dark Responsive Xenforo 2 Theme 2.1.6.0, I have so many addons on my page to set them up and will be hard to do it. I will provide you the page cpanel and admin cpanel for that.
I love the free style of XenDark, simply what I just need. :love:

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score