Where is Paragon Preset for Modern Gamer?

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

SLPLS1

Super Customer
VIP Customer
Star Customer
Reaction score
I bought this the Modern Gamer hoping to use the Paragon Present and there is no theme style available for this template? Only in version 1.1.4 if I'm not mistaken? What gives, bit misleading don't you think? Considering that's primarily what I bought this theme for.

It's shown both on your site and the Xenforo forum

I was looking to used a fixed template width like Paragon. And even when I choose Modern Gamer in blue and pick width trigger, setting a custom width, nothing changes.

SLPLS1

Super Customer
VIP Customer
Star Customer
Reaction score
I tried installing Xenforo 1.1.4 on Xenforo v2.1.2 and the xml import says

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
This style XML file was not built for this version of XenForo."

What's the deal with this template? lol I mean you guys advertise it as an option for the Modern Gamer template and there's only one version for 2.1.2 and when I try it, doesn't work.

Sorry if I'm missing something, but I think I'm doing everything correctly. I'm quite experienced with wordpress and vbulletin.

Also what's the deal with chaning the width on these templates, making it fixed like Paragon, is that even possible for the new template versions?

Maybe they all look fluid to me because I'm on a 4:3 monitor.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just concluding here as I believe everything was wrapped up via private support ticket.

In summary:
- The Paragon preset advertisement was an error on this end, as due to the game being closed down, it is no longer being supported as a theme version and will be removed from advertisements.
- All themes here are set to fixed width as long as the option for full width is unchecked in the [Nulumia] Theme Settings property group.
- Setting a custom max/fluid width should always be done simply by adjusting the "Maximum page width" setting in Style Properties -> Page setup.

Leaving these here so they will be publicly visible to others.