Text Logo

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!
D

dmg

Reaction score
Hello,

Does the Logo Essentials product work with Text Logos? I downloaded and installed it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything to my text logo. I attempted to center the logo and it doesn't appear to be working.

Thanks.

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does the Logo Essentials product work with Text Logos? I downloaded and installed it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything to my text logo. I attempted to center the logo and it doesn't appear to be working.

Thanks.
Hey @dmg, first just to make sure - Logo Essentials doesn't work and in fact isn't needed with any Nulumia pro theme, as there would be a conflict there.
For any third party theme, it may not work with a text logo addon or template customizations. There may also be some themes which don't work well due to heavy template changes.

If you're still having trouble, feel free to reply with your current theme and any addons which may interact with the logo, and I'd be happy to diagnose!

-Robert I.
Nulumia theme designer