Stupid question

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Bastty

Reaction score
I`m shy to ask, I and buing 3 xenforo styles, from different sellers, and after I install them... they are not what I want for my community, but... do you guys provide free styles? I love the gaming styles, for sure I will get some of your in future, but like spending 400+ ponds in a wee on xenforo licences... well, let just say... my wife almost left me. :D

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by and asking. There are free styles in the works, but admittedly they've taken a back seat for the paid themes as those consume so much development time.

While I don't want to show any previews yet, the free styles have more more simple but sleek interfaces and will not include the premium features such as slideshow, ticker, footer columns etc.

As always, even with the free themes I intend for them to have much more unique and impressive visuals than your standard cookie-cutter free template.

Bastty

Reaction score
Well, can`t wait to see one of them from you. Cheers.