What's new
  • Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

LondonDragon

Hi guys,

I have seen some styles that next to the Style Choosing have a "Fixed Width" button that sets the style to a set fixed width rather than be responsive.

Is there an equivalent from Nulumia?

Many thanks

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the inquiry, this is certainly doable and can be achieved in most available styles.

I've moved your post here to the Suggestions forum where I'll update this thread once it's in development or implemented.

Cheers
-Robert I.

LondonDragon

Many thanks, is this likely as an addon or part of the Styles themselves?
At the moment I am using the two free styles, I did pay the extra for them as a means of a contribution as they did pretty much what I wanted! and very easy to customize in comparrison to other styles I tried.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay LondonDragon,
I have a working version of this already but will need to be rolled out one-by-one for each theme, to ensure it works great for each one :). This will become part of all themes offered here themselves, not as an addon.

The issue I'd imagine with an addon is if a user tries to use it with a third-party theme, it may or may not work as I can't guarantee compatibility.

-Robert