What's new

Question About: Portal Pro - Powerful Esports Xenforo 2 Gaming Theme

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Serpius

I am looking at this Portal/Theme and I am wondering something.

My website's focus is on multimedia uploads and viewing of those media.
It will be mostly YouTube submissions, but there can be Twitch, SoundCloud and Facebook submissions as well.

Would this Portal/Theme be the right kind of setup for my website?

I am having a hard time deciding if this is the right setup or not. Yea, the demo does help, but I am not 100 sure if that is the right fit for my website.

Can anyone help me make the right decision?

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Serpius, I've seen quite a lot of very creative uses and even "reworks" of some of the themes offered here, so anything is possible. Although, I also design these themes to have a certain look & vibe, especially for gaming.

If your site is gaming focused, I'd say sure absolutely. However if most of the content will be generalized, perhaps the theme would be too gaming oriented? I am always pushing out new theme designs so if you're looking for something in particular, feel free to leave a suggestion!

Serpius

Serpius, I've seen quite a lot of very creative uses and even "reworks" of some of the themes offered here, so anything is possible. Although, I also design these themes to have a certain look & vibe, especially for gaming.

If your site is gaming focused, I'd say sure absolutely. However if most of the content will be generalized, perhaps the theme would be too gaming oriented? I am always pushing out new theme designs so if you're looking for something in particular, feel free to leave a suggestion!
From what I can tell from this Portal/Theme would work, however, as you said, my website is more general.

It is not specific to one type of genre. The website will be for all kinds of different things such as:

News And Politics
Entertainment
Music
Technology And Science
Autos And Vehicles
Gaming

I have more listed on my website, but that gives you an idea of what kind of genres that people can post their YouTube creations on my website.

So, that is why I am looking for this Portal/Theme that will accommodate this.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Serpius, well if this does help, you can definitely make major changes to the theme appearance using all the many customized Style Properties which are included - several hundreds of them. You can also do a 1-time theme license change if you decide to use another premium theme later, or when one is released :)