Preview for PHPBB theme?

• Response times may be somewhat delayed over certain days over the holiday period. Apologies if you experience any wait times and all inquiries are being addressed.
  • Our SEO addon did not make Christmas even release as was hoped, but is quickly being finalized for its first public release! Please stay tuned for the official launch here at the store, or by following the sneak preview thread at Xenforo.com.
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!
Astra09

Astra09

Reaction score
Greetings,

I saw in another thread there are themes in the works for PHPBB forum, but looks mostly like gaming themes. Are there other designs coming, I run two medium sized boards and would be interested in seeing some choices.

Thank you

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I saw in another thread there are themes in the works for PHPBB forum, but looks mostly like gaming themes. Are there other designs coming, I run two medium sized boards and would be interested in seeing some choices.

Thank you
Hi Astra and thanks for asking!
So indeed, the first new phpBB 3.2 theme is actually based on Simplicity for Xenforo 2:

This is in part due in forming a "framework" for further phpBB theme development, a method similarly used for the Xenforo styles here at the shop :). That way, all new themes will share the same feature sets, code base, extension compatibility etc.

If you have any specific design suggestions, please let me know!

Kindly
-Robert I.

Astra09

Astra09

Reaction score
Thank you, I look forward to seeing some of the non-gaming themes!

O

Onie69

Reaction score
McDVOICE might help! thanks for the Thread!

Last edited:
T

tellmode

Reaction score
Greetings,

Thank you

I really like this, clean minimal, responsive just what i was looking for, cheers mate. TellPopeyes

D

Disneyplus

Reaction score
Greetings,

Thank you

Disneyplus.com Login/Begin

Hello friends,

Within a span of only 2 years since it first came out in 2019, Disney Plus has gained its popularity among all ages of people as being one of the best online streaming services in the world. The people who grew up watching Disney’s quality movies and shows now can relive those happy moments and feel nostalgic.

A

amitshah123

Reaction score
Inside a range of just a long time since it previously turned out in 2019, Disney Plus has acquired its fame among all times of individuals as being one of the most mind-blowing web based real time features on the planet. Individuals who grew up watching Disney's quality motion pictures and shows presently can remember those blissful minutes and feel nostalgic.

R

robotgray

Reaction score
Greetings,

Thank you
Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks! Mcdvoice

D

dadiva2839

Reaction score
I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.Crunchyroll.com/activate

S

seyag54330

Reaction score
In-N-Out Secret Menu – In-N-Out Burger is a local American chain of fast-food restaurants with places primarily in California and the Southwest.

A

alexcarey

Reaction score
the official survey site of the Big Lots Survey
which you can easily take.

The purpose of the Big Lots Customer Satisfaction Survey is to collect
as honest and genuine feedback as possible from the customers of Big Lots.

C

cakon99723

Reaction score
In your blog I was happy to see your article, better than last time, and have made great progress, I am very pleased. I am looking forward to your article will become better and better. Desi Lane Topsia Happy Hour