• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

ChrisTERiS

Reaction score
Hi Robert,

Seems that I've disabled Page title and now I can't find the setting to turn it On again. Where on earth is this setting?
But is it normal that this setting to effect XFRM? No product title and no Buy Now appears.

Thank you
Chris

ChrisTERiS

Reaction score
Hi Robert,

A follow up on this issue. Seems that title is missing at all from XFRM but also at XFPM (Product Manager). I thought that maybe I set it wrong, but I tried the original Inflow (Parent - DO NOT EDIT) template, and the title does not appears there either. Only if I select the Default theme it appears.

You can check the links here:
XFRM
XFPM

Thank you
Chris

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chris,
In addition to support information, this issue has been fully addressed here in the latest patch:

Please feel free to reply via ticket or here if there's any further comments or questions!

ChrisTERiS

Reaction score
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the update. In download area I can see as latest version 2.1.9.1 released at May 20th. Where I can find the latest framework?

Thank you
Chris