Nothing for the guild community (Designs)

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

CataclysmX

Reaction score
Hi Nulumia team,
I saw your Deviantart profile and noticed you have a background in gaming templates. It appears much of the creative stuff at your gallery is no longer being supported at this site. First I am not criticizing this, just curious if there was a reason here or a shift in what you offer.

Specifically, I am looking for designs in the MMO and guild genre, such as this:

Sadly, these type of designs were a big deal years ago, I'm sure you are aware, but no designers offer usable templates in this style anymore. Perhaps I could peak your interest in tackling something like this? We've just moved off Invision and onto Xenforo, but there's no themes anywhere CLOSE to this.

You have very impressive work here all around :)

Thank you for reading my inquiry,
Cheers

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi CatalysmX,

First of all thanks for stopping by and leaving your question, and congrats on your move to Xenforo :).

Regarding gaming templates at the Nulumia DeviantArt profile, this was much a focus of mine years ago (as the main theme designer at this site). Mostly these were hybrid Flash animated vBulletin styles, with a few ported over to Xenforo.

Once the Flash era ended (with HTML5 adoption) and web design as a whole moved towards a more mobile friendly, "flattened" approach, focus shifted towards more clean and responsive templates as you'll find here at the shop. One interesting point -- Headquarters, Aftermath and Enforcer all were originally these Flash hybrid vBulletin styles (Aftermath is nearly 12 years old now!) -- but I've managed to keep them evolving forward into fully functioning Xenforo themes ;). Some of the rich animations were stripped out to make them more responsive & bandwidth friendly, but they've kept most of their original appearance, and gone through several remasters over the years.

Regarding guild templates, I have been wanting to create some of these for a while! One theme IS in the works, named Echeon. It was based on the DarkTabbed - Crimson preset here at the shop, but has evolved into a much more rich fantasy theme similar to the example in your post.

I don't have previews yet as Echeon has been put on hold while a few major addons here are being released. It will offer several variants/presets, each with their own unique aesthetic and color palette - perfect for different MMO games.

Feel free to stop by and ask how things are going!

-Robert I.
Nulumia theme designer

CataclysmX

Reaction score
We've gone with Darktabbed style for now after checking out some other themes. I like the Crimson version though we were looking for a blue color overall. That this version was included for free in the whole package was a plus for purchasing because if we can't get Crimson to look right by changing the color, we can use the regular blue version. Very nice btw for you to include all the different versions together (y).

I would definitely be interested in seeing what you come up with for the new fantasy theme. If by chance it is released soon, would there be a discount after purchasing Darktabbed?

Thank you.

Skaellvikr

Customer
Customer
Reaction score
I don't have previews yet as Echeon has been put on hold while a few major addons here are being released. It will offer several variants/presets, each with their own unique aesthetic and color palette - perfect for different MMO games.
I'd like to see a theme like this as well, and we are also adding DarkTabbed for our ESO forum. It's a nice dark style but as the OP mentioned, not as much creative appearance for a fantasy oriented website.

Not to rush but any news on when there may be a preview for Echeon style?

Skaell

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest @Skaellvikr and hope you enjoy DarkTabbed theme! So finishing Echeon is just on temporary hold while releasing the public beta of the new SEO & Index Tools addon. After its release, work will rotate back to Echeon along with full previews to gather any suggestions :)

Echeon should work just fine for ESO too, at least with one of the presets. Each preset is meant to be "inspired" by a different MMO/fantasy game, such as WoW, ESO, Rift, etc.