Not A Suggestion, But A Possible Error?

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Update: Support inquiries are still behind, but are being caught up rapidly while all products are receiving new updates. Thank you for your patience during this period of limited staffing. If you need priority for an issue, it's recommended to fill out a Support Ticket rather than use the forums. However all inquiries via any channel at this website will be addressed as soon as possible.
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!
Serpius

Serpius

Customer
Customer
Reaction score
Nulumia,

Review this screenshot...

Why is the alert icon still showing even though I have read all of the threads/conversations?

It has been stuck on '1' for quite some time now.

Possible bug or something similar is causing this.

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty strange, in your conversations do you see "Mark as unread" or "Mark as read" above the messages?

Serpius

Serpius

Customer
Customer
Reaction score
Pretty strange, in your conversations do you see "Mark as unread" or "Mark as read" above the messages?
Nope. What you see in the screenshot below is what I get when I clicked on the blue '1' box at the envelope.

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Serpius, if you're still encountering this issue, if you open each of your Conversations directly (to where you can read the messages), you'll find this near the top:

If any say "Mark read" than I'm guessing there was a reply which was missed.

Let me know if this works,