What's new

New Twitch Graphic Sets - In The Works

After many requests, coming soon to the Nulumia shop will be all new Twitch profile graphics!

We have both free and premium profile kits in the works, including new panel sets, offline banners and more. Stay tuned on the shop for the new releases!

Comments

nice, please don't do packs of only 6 or 8 images for $15 like other designers, that is a lousy deal. Some nice stuff here but very few designs, looking forward to what you come up with.

nice, please don't do packs of only 6 or 8 images for $15 like other designers, that is a lousy deal. Some nice stuff here but very few designs, looking forward to what you come up with.
Thank you for your feedback. The Twitch sets available here (and those in the works) contain minimum a few dozen banners - and my new sets will have even more. Also, for the same price you are getting Photoshop files which means you can edit and create new banners - something I don't believe is being done elsewhere :). My free sets are likely equivalent to what you're describing.

Search articles

Follow us

Members online

Latest articles