DarkTabbed LightTabbed Fixed Navigation unreadable on background....

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!
P

Paul

Reaction score
When the page is initially loaded - all good...
1593380986565.png

Scroll up - all still good...
1593381034417.png

However as soon as the text below gets to the Sub-navigation bar, you cant read it...
1593381246784.png

If not easily fixable, why not just include it in the top bar, meaning that it doesnt get swallowed up! (y)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Paul for reporting this! So after some checks, I've realized that DarkTabbed has actually never supported sticky sub-navigation row - or at least since some much earlier version on Xenforo 1.5.

After adding some styling, I also found that the style properties themselves for the sticky nav and sticky sub-nav needed updating as well - so I took care of that in time to merge into the XF 2.1.10 rollout :)

Style Properties -> Header and navigation -> Navigation row - sticky
Style Properties -> Header and navigation -> Sub navigation row - sticky

Here's a sample of the sticky sub-nav with a dark gradient, this should make the floating text more readable:

dtab-sticky-nav.jpg

P

Paul

Reaction score
Many thanks Robert!
Please could i ask when 2.1.10 will be available please? currently this is marked as "fixed", however I cant use it as it's not available!
Cheers
Paul

Nulumia

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just published the changelog for the latest framework release, 2.3.6:
All themes are rolling out today under this edition. The process usually takes around 4-5 hours, however I will make sure DarkTabbed is one of the first up :).

You should receive a notification when it's ready for download.