What's new

Motortrend gallery image share

indreksi

Hi

Motortrend Demo Media dont have images, so i cant test it. I want to know that if i share Gallery image to Facebook, will it be small image, or big image? In default theme Xenforo album shares small image to facebook, but i want to share big image.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

Motortrend Demo Media dont have images, so i cant test it. I want to know that if i share Gallery image to Facebook, will it be small image, or big image? In default theme Xenforo album shares small image to facebook, but i want to share big image.
Hi indreksi, the demo site here for Nulumia is definitely being built out with much more content. Originally we decided to go very simple there but due to the richness of recent themes, it does require more example content.

As for the sharing from Media Gallery, there's no difference from the default theme as that is due to Xenforo's functionality. However, I'm interested in incorporating your idea in a new addon which will be released here soon, Media Gallery Improvements (which will be free).

Please feel free to ask any questions,
-Robert I.

indreksi

Hi indreksi, the demo site here for Nulumia is definitely being built out with much more content. Originally we decided to go very simple there but due to the richness of recent themes, it does require more example content.

As for the sharing from Media Gallery, there's no difference from the default theme as that is due to Xenforo's functionality. However, I'm interested in incorporating your idea in a new addon which will be released here soon, Media Gallery Improvements (which will be free).

Please feel free to ask any questions,
-Robert I.
Wow, that would be a great...... I'm really waiting this addon.....

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
indreksi,
If you look at the Portfolio page here, it uses many features which the addon will include:
  • Horizontal nav (with hover second row)
  • Thumbnail hover effects
  • Move title/description below image, or zoom from center on hover
  • Click to enlarge full size image on image view page
  • Rick text editor for descriptions
  • Mouse over share to Pinterest icon
  • more features
I'll be getting this done after a few more theme updates are completed :)

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hi indreksi, hope you enjoy Motortrend theme!
The Media Gallery Improvements addon is being released after SEO Index Tools, which is nearly complete. I'm working regularly on these to get them out asap.