What's new

Modern Gamer Xenforo Style

ht3rr4g

Hi, I like the "Modern Gamer - Fortnite" style. Is it included in when I purchase the Modern Gamer Xenforo 2 Style?

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I like the "Modern Gamer - Fortnite" style. Is it included in when I purchase the Modern Gamer Xenforo 2 Style?
Hi @ht3rr4g , indeed you get all 10 presets in Modern Gamer, including the Fortnite theme.
You can technically install any preset without using the classic green theme or any other, or (with a bit more advanced setup), you could also run all 10 themes at once :).

As with all Xenforo themes, any future preset added to the bundle will be free to download as they are available.

Cheers
-Robert I.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hope you enjoy the theme and please reach out with any issues, ideas or suggestions :)

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
That's located in:
Admin -> Style Properties -> Basic options -> Logo URL

Right now it uses the same logo for the main header logo, and the small version in the navigation bar. In the next update there will be an optional logo path for the small logo, which will display in the mobile header and when shown in the main nav bar.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
@Bastty I've had issues with imgur before with images that pull a lot of traffic/bandwidth. For something like a logo, you'd rather place that somewhere on your server, such as yoursite.com/images, or your theme folder.