What's new

how to put widgets on the right side

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

daghosty

Hello everybody,

I bought the Darktabbed theme and i absolutely love it, i was trying to see if i can add widgets to the right side of the page.

I figured out how to stretch everything out and i want to add widgets to the right as well as of right now i have widgets to the left side only

Attachments

Last edited:

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there and thanks for the inquiry. So to my knowledge there's only the Forum list -> Sidebar location for widgets on the main forum page. Xenforo uses a Sidebar + Sidenav system, and very rarely are these ever both used on layouts.

However you could likely do this with some templating knowledge by placing your forum into Development mode and adding a new Sidenav location to the forum_list.

I am also finishing a new XF addon called Advanced Widgets & Positions which introduces tons of new widgets, rows and sidebar locations throughout Xenforo. It's a free addon but don't have the release date yet :unsure:

-Robert I.