What's new

Help how to adjust the title size

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Khufra

Help how to adjust the title size , the size of the thread title is huge

Style name : Xendark

Help me nulumia dev

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
@Khufra Sure you can do this by either editing Style Properties -> Typography -> Largest font size, which will affect anything using that value (usually H1 and other title tags).

Or you can edit the page title directly via:
Style Properties -> Page setup -> Page title

Khufra

@Khufra Sure you can do this by either editing Style Properties -> Typography -> Largest font size, which will affect anything using that value (usually H1 and other title tags).

Thank you

Khufra

By the way do you have XENLIGHT or whats style/themes are you using now on nulumia

Khufra

I have another question nulumia developer

How about on this background. how to change the color of this box or how to add image on this background

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
I have another question nulumia developer

How about on this background. how to change the color of this box or how to add image on this background
Sure simple to do! This is found at:
Style Properties -> Messages -> Message user info block - compact/responsive