Gyazo Image Submissions

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Serpius

Reaction score
This may or may not be common knowledge among the users using websites that use Xenforo.

The following information below is the proper method of submitting images from Gyazo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order for the Gyazo images to show up successfully, the user must use this method for the successful posting of an image.

Gyazo → Share → Copy Direct Link
(NOTE: In that Share drop-down, any other option besides 'Copy Direct Link' WILL NOT WORK!)

Then...

On the website at any forum, when posting a new thread/post or reply...
→ Post menu → Insert Image → Click on the 'Link Icon' inside that little window → Paste the Gyazo image link in the input box → Click on the 'Insert' button.

Then you have a successful insertion of the Gyazo images.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This may or may not be common knowledge among the users using websites that use Xenforo.

The following information below is the proper method of submitting images from Gyazo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order for the Gyazo images to show up successfully, the user must use this method for the successful posting of an image.

Gyazo → Share → Copy Direct Link
(NOTE: In that Share drop-down, any other option besides 'Copy Direct Link' WILL NOT WORK!)

Then...

On the website at any forum, when posting a new thread/post or reply...
→ Post menu → Insert Image → Click on the 'Link Icon' inside that little window → Paste the Gyazo image link in the input box → Click on the 'Insert' button.

Then you have a successful insertion of the Gyazo images.
Thanks Serpius for contributing this. Makes sense that sites like Gyazo wouldn't want their content being direct linked/leeched onto other sites.

Perhaps there could be a Xenforo BBCode embed that would help with this? I'll actually check if s9 Embed Code addon allows this and post back here.

-Robert

Serpius

Reaction score
Thanks Serpius for contributing this. Makes sense that sites like Gyazo wouldn't want their content being direct linked/leeched onto other sites.

Perhaps there could be a Xenforo BBCode embed that would help with this? I'll actually check if s9 Embed Code addon allows this and post back here.

-Robert
Yea, I did look at that s9 Embed Code add-on, but I do not see Gyazo listed on there.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked again on Gyazo and it's likely something the author of s9 Embed Codes could add into their addon with a recommendation.