What's new

Converse xenofor Theme

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Ngonyani

Hello
Am very interested on the Conserve them but I can't find it in the shop. It only available in demo. Please can I get information on how to get it.

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
Am very interested on the Conserve them but I can't find it in the shop. It only available in demo. Please can I get information on how to get it.
Hi Ngonyani,
Converse is currently a preset of Simplicity style, which can be seen here:

By purchasing Simplicity, you get all four "presets" and of course the ability to customize any of them to suit your needs. They act as unique styles themselves, but are all based on the Simplicity aesthetic.

I've actually been considering splitting off Converse from Simplicity and into it's own theme, which would get more unique design updates. If this does occur and you hold a Simplicity theme license, you'd be eligible for a free license change in that event :)

Let me know if you have any questions,
-Robert I.
Nulumia theme developer

Ngonyani

Hi Ngonyani,
Converse is currently a preset of Simplicity style, which can be seen here:

By purchasing Simplicity, you get all four "presets" and of course the ability to customize any of them to suit your needs. They act as unique styles themselves, but are all based on the Simplicity aesthetic.

I've actually been considering splitting off Converse from Simplicity and into it's own theme, which would get more unique design updates. If this does occur and you hold a Simplicity theme license, you'd be eligible for a free license change in that event :)

Let me know if you have any questions,
-Robert I.
Nulumia theme developer
Thanks description.
I will purchase it soon