What's new

Auto/Racing related style

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Audex

Good day,
Just visiting your site here for Xenforo themes. I very much like some of the creativity going on, but would like to inquire about an car, racing or tuning theme? There is currently nothing really like this on Xenforo, trust me I've tried several sites which sell themes. I like Darktabbed but it just doesn't have as much of a "racing" feel as I would like.

Judging by some of the other themes here, I would certainly purchase if you created something like this!

Thank you

Nulumia

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Audex, thanks so much for your suggestion!

I would absolutely love to create an automotive theme, and in fact this has been a goal for some time. I can definitely expedite this as it's long overdue having one of these.

If you have any examples, feel free to share!