What's new

Are you using Xenforo and XenPorta?

• Due to an extraordinary current load of development for our small team, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, support and inquiry channels may be delayed. Please allow up to 48 hours for response. We THANK YOU for your patience!
  • Our new powerful addon, SEO & Index Tools is almost released for Early Access! Early customers will be able to beta test the addon at a lower, locked-in license price. Stay tuned for announcements!

Comments

I'm using both and they are decent overall, or were, but the support is lacking. I still have some non functioning parts that I hope to get resolved sooner or later.

I'm using both and they are decent overall, or were, but the support is lacking. I still have some non functioning parts that I hope to get resolved sooner or later.
@Driftor, certainly let me know if you encounter issues with XenPorta Improvements. There's some major additions coming to the addon which will not only bring new functionality, but address some questions and requests towards the original addon. Hopefully some of these improvements can help out towards ideas that aren't added to original XenPorta.

@Driftor, certainly let me know if you encounter issues with XenPorta Improvements. There's some major additions coming to the addon which will not only bring new functionality, but address some questions and requests towards the original addon. Hopefully some of these improvements can help out towards ideas that aren't added to original XenPorta.
Nothing wrong with the functionality you have added. Jax seems to be unable or unwilling to give quality support which will eventually affect people making the investment.

Anyway, as you know, I have been in contact via Xenforo with you to tweak this and a theme into my site. Looking forward to when it all comes together.
:)

So any hope of having you help me with might site? I know you have posted you are overloaded and if so I understand. Just checking in.
BTW, we did get XenMedio sorted finally... :)
Now I just need a purdy site.

Hey insG_Drifter,
I'm sorry I haven't been able to make room yet to tackle your design ideas. Just to fill you in, here's the major items on the table that are required to be finished before I can move back to other tasks:
  • Release SEO & Index Tools addon into early access phase (few steps needed yet)
  • Finish rolling out the shop theme catalog for XF 2.1.9.0
  • Update this website & shop to latest versions
As you can see there's already changes going on with these per day - just knocking them out until completion :).

I have not forgotten your design inquiries.

-Robert

Search articles

Follow us

Members online

Latest articles