- What is Nulumia?Nulumia is a premium e-commerce website. We offer a variety of templates, resources, as well as select free content. We will have more content published every week!
- What are your operating hours?The operating hours for Nulumia is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm EST.
- When do you publish new content?Check back every Tuesday afternoon to check what’s new at Nulumia!
- Are you open during holidays?No. Nulumia is closed during major US holidays such as New Years, July 4th, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- When was Nulumia founded?Nulumia was founded in July 2014 and launched May 2016 by Robert Calabrace and Sean Pantridge.
- What is Nulumia's goal?Nulumia’s goal is to become the top e-commerce site for templates, resources, plugins, and much more.
- Are there employment opportunities?There are currently no employment opportunities to join Nulumia. This will change in the future and we will let everyone know when positions become available.
- What exactly is vBulletin?vBulletin (vB) is a proprietary Internet forum software package developed by vBulletin Solutions, Inc., a division of Internet Brands. It is written in PHP and uses a MySQL database server. vBulletin is also one of the top choices for people who are serious about creating thriving online communities.
- What version of vBulletin do you support?The version of vBulletin that we support is version 4 or greater.
- What exactly is Xenforo?XenForo is a commercial Internet forum software package written in the PHP programming language using the Zend Framework. A top choice for those seeking to establish a thriving online community.
- What version of Xenforo do you support?The version of Xenforo that we support is version 1.5 or greater.
- Where can I find some forum skins that you've created?If you would like to purchase some of our forum skins, please head on over to www.nulumia.com/shop and use our filter to find exactly what you’re looking for!
- Is all of Nulumia's products built in house?Absolutely! Every product that you see on Nulumia has been made by us from the ground up.
- Is there anyway to preview what I'm buying beforehand?Yes! Simply click on the Live Demo icon on the page for the very product that you’re interested in purchasing. You will be directed to a different page where you can preview whatever it is you’re interested in.
- What form of payments do you accept?We currently accept Paypal and Stripe. Credit card payments will be accepted in the near future.
- What type of currency do you accept?At this time we accept USD($) and EUR(€). We plan on offering different currencies in the future.
- Are your skins updated with bug fixes?Although we do our very best to prevent bugs, there may be a bug or two that we’ve missed or out of our control. With each version update to vBulletin and Xenforo, there will always be a chance that something goes array. If this should happen, we highly recommend that you send an email to email@example.com with the bug that you’ve found and we’ll fix it accordingly. Once this fix is live we will let everyone know and you can simply re-download your skin and the problem should be resolved.
- Where do I go to download my product?Simply click My Account at the top of the page followed by clicking My Downloads on the left hand side of the page. Your product will be there waiting for you!
- How many times can I download my product?You may download your product an unlimited amount of times pending your license with said product is still active.
- Can I further customize the product I've purchased?Yes. However, after downloading the product then altering the product(s) design in any way, should you encounter any bugs after said modification, Nulumia is in no way responsible and will not issue a refund. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.
- What happens once my license expires?Should your license expire after the allotted time, simply re-visit the product page of the license you wish to renew. Once there, click Renew License and you’ll be directed to where you can renew the license for a very low price and you’re all done!
- How long does it take for a response from your support team?It can take as little as a few hours up to 48 hours depending on the volume of support tickets that we receive. The support team does not respond to emails on weekends or holidays.